Fri, Jan 14 | Colorado Springs Event Center
Colorado Indian Market
This colorful celebration of Native American, Southwestern and Western arts features 150 top-quality juried artists & craftsmen alongside tribal dances, award winning entertainers, artists demonstrations, culinary booths and interactive special attractions.
Registration is closed
Time & Location
Jan 14, 10:00 AM – Jan 16, 5:00 PM
Colorado Springs Event Center, 3960 Palmer Park Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80909, USA
About the Event
- Celebrating 40 Years! The Colorado Indian Market presents an authentic celebration of Native American artwork & heritage; intermingled with colorful booths of juried artwork inspired by the Southwest & the Wild West. Stroll 150 booths of pottery, jewelry, paintings, fiber art, & photography - and watch award-winning performances by Native dancers & musicians from across the United States. After 39 years in Denver, the 40th Annual festival will take place right here at The Colorado Springs Event Center, in the heart of the Olympic City. Don't miss it!
- $15 for adults, Kids Under 12 are FREE. Available at the door or on DashEvents.com
- Website: https://dashevents.com/productions/colorado-indian-market/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ColoradoIndianMarket
- Instagram: @CoIndianMarket