Fri, Mar 03|
Colorado Springs Event Center
FAQ: https://www.jurassicquest.com/faqs ATTENTION dinosaur lovers! Come see for yourself why Jurassic Quest is America’s biggest and most popular dinosaur event! Our classic indoor adventure is back! Jurassic Quest and our skyscraping dinosaurs bring supersized family fun.
Time & Location
Mar 03, 2023, 7:00 PM – Mar 06, 2023, 7:00 PM
Colorado Springs Event Center, 3960 Palmer Park Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80909, USA
About the Event
ATTENTION dinosaur lovers! Come see for yourself why Jurassic Quest is America’s biggest and most popular dinosaur event and walk among the dinosaurs!
Our classic indoor adventure is back! Jurassic Quest and our skyscraping dinosaurs bring supersized family fun – only here can you get up close to life-size, realistic dinos, and even see them move and roar! Whether the dinos had skin that was scaly, feathers or fur, Jurassic Quest has spared no expense to bring the dinosaurs to life.
Walk through the Cretaceous, Jurassic and Triassic periods, and “Deep Dive” into the “Ancient Oceans” exhibit with ancient ocean dwellers including the largest apex predator that ever existed – a moving, life-size, 50-foot-long Megalodon!
Loved by millions, only Jurassic Quest can bring families memories this BIG! Fan-favorite, can’t-miss-moments include:
· Walk among animatronic dinosaurs created with paleontologists to be true-to-detail (and size – watch the teeth)!
· Climb aboard some of the largest rideable dinosaurs in North America!
· Get your giggles going at our interactive Baby & Walking Dinosaur Shows
· Live your best dinosaur life with activities like fossil digs, fossil science exhibit, inflatables, a “Triceratots” soft play area, & MORE!
· Meet the babies – hatched only at Jurassic Quest – Cammie the Camarasaurus, Tyson the T-Rex and Trixie the Triceratops. And you may even catch one of our star dino trainers: Safari Sarah, Dino Dustin, Captain Caleb, Prehistoric Nick or Park Ranger Marty!
· Dig for fossils, and check out a real T-Rex teeth, a triceratops horn and life-size dino skull at our fossil exhibit.
With exciting and unique experiences for the whole family, Jurassic Quest guests have a dino-mite time! Get your tickets before they go extinct at www.jurassicquest.com. Timed tickets are available and advance ticket purchase is strongly encouraged.
Tickets are available for purchase online at www.jurassicquest.com, or on site during the event.
Patrons will choose their preferred day and arrival time. The arrival time you choose is the time of entry into Jurassic Quest. Jurassic Quest is self-guided. The average length of stay to enjoy all Jurassic Quest has to offer is 1 to 2 hours, depending on the popularity of your time slot. Sellouts are expected, so we encourage you to buy in advance to guarantee your timeslot.
Ticket Type Description
· Kids Unlimited Ticket: Best Value for kids ages 2-10. Includes admission, plus unlimited access to stationery and walking dinosaur rides, fossil dig, and dinosaur themed inflatable attractions. (Note: maximum weight for rides is 140lbs.)
· Kids Standard Ticket: Admission for Ages 2-10. Children under 2 are free.
· General Admission Ticket: Admission for Ages 11-64.
· Senior Admission Ticket: Admission for Seniors 65 and older.